telephone: +49 (0) 30 887 777 0
fax: +49 (0) 30 887 777 777
LAT: 52.4999 LONG: 13.3223
view and explore
00 800 814 70000 (Europe Toll-free)
+1 (800) 814-7000 (US Toll-free)
+49 (0) 30 400 557 700 (Individual reservation)
+49 (0) 30 400 557 770 (Group reservation)
Conveniently located near ICC Berlin and Kurfürstendamm, a major shopping destination, the distinctively designed art’otel berlin kudamm displays original artwork by famous Pop artist Andy Warhol. We also offer guests a variety of amenities, including free high-speed Wi-Fi and an on-site fitness centre and sauna. Keep well-rested during your stay at this central, boutique-style hotel in a spacious room featuring Warhol prints, modern décor, flat-screen TVs and plush bedding.
Ideal for both leisure and business travellers, this accommodation offers private parking, comprehensive business services and a fitness facility. With its trendy, art-inspired design, comfortable rooms and first-rate amenities, art’otel berlin kudamm is one of the top hotels in the Berlin city centre.
100% non-smoking facility (smoking allowed in garden area)
Stay at art'otel berlin kudamm and benefit from between a 10 - 20% discount off the Best Flexible Rate when you book a minimum of 7 - 30 days in advance.
Ideal for a holiday escape, many of the art'otels accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. If choosing our Early Bird Saver Bed & Breakfast, children 12 and under eat breakfast for free!
Book your stay now!
Receive the following discounts:
» Up to 20% when booking a minimum of 30 days in advance
» Up to 15% when booking a minimum of 21 days in advance
» Up to 10% when booking a minimum of 7 days in advance
Located in Berlin’s Charlottenburg area, art’otel berlin kudamm is dedicated to Andy Warhol, with over 250 pieces and photos taken by his best friend Christoper Makos throughout the hotel. We’re close to the Kurfürstendamm shopping street, the Tiergarten, the Zoo, the Theater des Westens and Aquarium, the memorial church and the Kadewe. Our facilities include 152 Art Rooms, Art Rooms XL and Art Suites , a Warhol-inspired Factory bar, a display of Christopher Makos’s photos and a relaxing sauna and gym.
- Subject to availability.
- Valid at participating hotels only.
- Advance booking period varies from 7 - 30 days in advance and qualifies for between 10 - 20% off Best Flexible Rate.
- Advance Saver Rate is for room only and excludes breakfast.
- Advance Saver Bed & Breakfast Rate includes breakfast and children 12 and under eat breakfast for free.
- Minimum payment of 1 night only is pre-payable and non-refundable. Select hotels require full pre-payment.
- Pre-payment element of one night is non-refundable but remaining nights are refundable.
- Penalty applies to all cancellations.
- Rate includes Value Added Tax.
- Rate includes City Tax.
- Earn Radisson RewardsTM points with this rate