We’re on a quest for a sustainable future, and we’d like you to join us.
If you’re staying for two nights or longer, we’d love you to help us reduce the amount of water, power and detergent we use. By simply choosing to opt out of all housekeeping services during your stay, you can help us make a big difference to the future of our planet.
And to show our appreciation for your help, we’re delighted to offer you a reward for each night you decline housekeeping services. Choose from a 10% food discount, 1,500 Points or a €/£3.00 donation to our nominated charity.
To take part, simply complete your details on the art'otel eco-logical card you’ll find in your room and hand over to our front office team before 9am on the first morning after arrival.
Following the successful trial of our new green initiative, the programme is now available at the following participating hotels:
- The art'otel eco-logical programme is valid when staying a minimum of two nights and does not apply on your departure day.
- A reward will be issued for each night housekeeping services is declined.
- The art'otel eco-logical programme rewards consist of a 10% discount on food (excluding breakfast and room service), 1,500 Gold Points® credited to your Radisson RewardsSM account, or a charity donation to a Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts preferred charity.
- One reward type per stay can be selected.
- For guests staying more than four consecutive nights, a “Long Stay Rest Day” will apply, where the room will be serviced the day after the fourth night. On this “Long Stay Rest Day” no reward will be issued.